Return of the Buzz System
Players are rewarded by grazing enemy fire
Earn invinsibility by collecting EXP and leveling up
Fly towards enemy fire and chain your Buzz to earn EXP!
A new screen that supports practice and strategy
- ①GAINED EXP LOG
- History of EXP obtained by killing enemies
- ②BOSS STATUS
- Enemy health and the time until the enemy is killed
- ③PLAYER STATUS - GAUGE
- Visual gauge of current health level
- ④PLAYER STATUS - RATE
- EXP obtained by one Buzz
- ⑤PLAYER STATUS - INVISIBLE TIME
- Gauge that indicates invisible Time
- BGM information
- ⑦PLAYER CLOSE UP
- Close up of area around the player
- Scores from each stage
Cross over of two classics
The Psyvariar Medium Unit arcade version released in 2000. Its special feature is when you get temporary invisible time after leveling up.
The next interation was called Psyvariar Revision. The same Buzz System applies. A new feature was added where a player becomes temporarily invisible within in Buzz hitpoint area by using a short bomb.
You can select the BGM, Planes and Versions on all modes.
- NORMAL GAME
- You can play up to 2 players in the normal game mode. Use the options to change the difficulty, remaining planes and bombers. You also have the option to have unlimited continues.
- This is the Practice Mode. You can set up options such as areas, planes, and EXP levels. You can also change the settings during gameplay. You can also go straight to the boss.
- SCORE ATTACK
- This is a challenge for the high score. These scores will be shown in online rankings.
- REPLAY MODE+
- You can challenge you high score in each area (replay data). These shows will be shown in online rankings.
Customize your gameplay by changing the hit area or changing the direction of the display.
Show the Buzz hit area for you and the enemy on screen
Play like the old arcade days by flipping the display